Sunday 8 December 2013

CIPLA 8X - BEST ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO

Hey everyone..
from a long time i've been craving to give a review on this prodcut. to be true i too was suffering from dandruff problems but all the shampoos would work temporarily. but a friend of mine told me about this.. and believe me my dandruff was gone in just 2 washes!! it also moisturises your hair so i'd say its a must shot..



Ingredients:
Ciclopirox, Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) and shampoo base.
Its also got aloe vera for conditioning the hair!!

Ingredients
Indications:
Dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp. I had a very dry scalp and flakes of dry skin would come off within a couple of days of washing my hair.
How To Use:
Wet hair, apply and lather. Leave it for three minutes and rinse off... simple as that.
Packaging:
It comes in a standard white bottle with a green cap which allows you to use it till the last drop. The shampoo is a very light greenish blue liquid which is of medium consistency. It lathers well when sufficient quantity is taken.


Price:
Rs. 170 for 100 mL
My Experience :
I am very satisfied with this product. I used shampoo twice every time, once lightly to clean the hair and then a second time for treating the dandruff. The second time, massaged the scalp with finger tips and then left for at least 3 minutes. I used to leave it till I finish my bath and then rinse it off. You can use conditioner after using the shampoo if you want, but I didn’t do as I feel conditioners don’t do much for my dry, curly hair like mine.
Pros :
  • It clears dandruff effectively, which is precisely what we want it to do.
  • Effectively cures itching of the scalp.
  • It is cost effective.
Cons :

  • I feel that the cons are not significant in this case as it’s a functional, medicinal product and does what it claims.
Do I Recommend Cipla 8X Anti-Dandruff Shampoo?
Definately... try it sincerely for a few days and you will surely notice a difference.
Thanks a lot for reading this review, I hope you liked it and that at least a few of you would find it helpful. Take care and stay happy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice stuff. I am very glad that I found your blog. herbal anti dandruff shampoo Keep sharing such kind of useful information. Excellent one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing about the pros and cons and also about the price, review of this shampoo. Found useful in it. Harshini Anti Dandruff Shampoo is used to treat dandruff and a certain scalp infection. It reduces itching, irritation, and redness of the scalp. Fenugreek a popular remedy for dandruff, Combined with hibiscus, Restores scalp health.

    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete