Sunday 25 May 2014

Vaadi Herbals Luxurious Saffron Soap Skin Whitening Therapy Review

Hello everyone!
Refreshing colorful bathing bars and
summers! Could you relate? We
Chennaites are going through a
tough summer here. Its getting
hotter everyday!  Even those shower gels those make my skin dry in
winters are giving me greasy filmy
skin now; This made me say NO
temporarily to the creamy shower
gels, bath creams etc and I switched
to bathing bars.

I do not prefer hard chemical based
bathing bars of course. Mild,
refreshing, glycerin based ones will
be my pick anytime. After trying out
the Lavender Handmade Bathing Bar from Vaadi Herbals, I felt that I am
comfortable with their soaps and
this one -Saffron and Goat Milk Soap
was my second try. Let us check how
it fared for me.

Claims of the Soap
Enriched with multi-mineral-rich
content of Saffron & goat Milk, this
soap lightens and evens your skin
tone, while cleansing away pore-
deep impurities. It gently fades away
pigmentation marks and blemishes; and grants you a fairer & flawless
complexion!

Active Ingredients
Saffron: Lightens & Softens Skin.
Adds Natural Glow. Goat Milk: Mildly Bleaches Skin.
Evens Skin Tone.

Price and Quantity: Rs. 38 for 75g 
Self Life: 36 months

PROS of Vaadi Herbals
Skin Whitening Saffron
•Soap Very affordable price 
•Strong lovely fragrance
• Lathers very well Rinses out quickly  •Doesn’t leave any film behind 
•Cleanses my skin very well 
•Removes sweat odor 
•No side effects
• Attractive double sided look Improves skin texture with
regular usage
•Good packaging

CONS of Vaadi Herbals
Skin Whitening Saffron
•Soap Strong fragrance (Yeah it’s a
con too!) 
•Availability

Rating: 4.5/5
 


Do I Recommend this Soap?: Yes! I highly recommend this soap if
you are a strong fragrance lover.
This soap also helps with new tan
removal, though it removes it very
slowly. For summers, this soap is not
a bad option. For the price, it is a very good product from Vaadi
herbals again!

3 comments:

  1. nice blog

    We believe it’s never too late or too early to begin taking care of your skin Our cosmetological solutions have been developed keeping in mind the general needs of your skin as well as the various problems that could possibly affect it.


    ReplyDelete

  2. very interesting blog you should definitely check l ethix soaps that is so much worth.

    ReplyDelete



  3. Really very good blog you should definitely check this ethix

    soap for good results

    ReplyDelete